Where did you take my Girlfriend you pregnancy you?? Part II  

Posted by babydaddy

.... A few hours later, still lying in bed and still thinking of the 'events unfolding', my girlfriend walks into the bedroom to wake me. She's naked,well of course, she convinced me and herself that she will never wear any clothing when she's in the house because "the baby needs some fresh air". i thought people walked to the park for fresh air or go to the forest or get thrown inside oxygen tanks or better still, just walk outside the balcony!
During our early months of dating, i used up all my TV inspired lines plus a lot of cash involved to get her to just stay naked in the house for a while. i used to tell her it was a doctors recommendation as it was "food for the eyes"..!! Well, you know what they say, careful what you wish for, all those months years ago i had tried and she had said no and now here she is, walking 'freely' without even me having to ask her. Back then, my eyes would have lit up, my face broaden and my eye lashes sweat, but no, this wasn't what was happening, all those things that happen when enjoying "the view" were seriously not happening. That tummy, the way it protruded as though it wanted to go sky-diving. Her side mirrors were no longer side mirrors, they looked like misplaced windshields and when she turned around i cried and slid back into the blankets wishing to sleep and wake up again from this dream. How did all this happen in one night, her face is not her face and her body, where did you take her body you pregnancy? If i could start swearing then all sailors would quit and get day jobs at the local mining factories.
I don't know whether she noticed the looked on my face but she just smiled at me, even though now her face was so wide it was though she was smiling twice. I put on a brave face, got my sexy voice back and told her, "why don't you come to bed you sexy thing?", well the reply i got was, "honey am six months pregnant, it ain't gonn happen, GET UP!"

15% off all Men's BedHead Pajamas for this Father's Day Use Code: DadDay10

This entry was posted on 3:47 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments